It is difficult to give a number of years, because the service life will differ depending on the conditions of usage and frequency of use.
To extend its lifespan, here are some tips that you can follow:
- Use medium to low heat when cooking
- Do not heat an empty wok for too long
- Do not store cooked food in the wok for a long time (one day or longer).
- slightly oil the frying pan/saucepan before first use and then wash and dry it, repeat the process from time to time if you wash the frying pan/saucepan regularly in the dishwasher.
YES, Hexagonas honeycomb woks are made to save energy, it heats up fast and retain it. Therefore, you only need to use MEDIUM TO LOW HEAT and is sufficient for normal cooking.
Yes, you can. However, we recommend to use NYLON/SILICON OR WOODEN SPATULA. This will further protect the surface of the wok and prolong its lifespan.
- CLEAN THE COOKWARE
- Fill the cookware with water till it covers all of the non-stick honeycombed surfaces, add some drops of dishwashing liquid and boil for 5 minutes. Throw the water away and repeat this 2-3 times.
- After boiling with water 2-3 times wash the cookware thoroughly with water and dish soap and a non-scratch sponge.
- RINSE & DRY