Contain 3 pcs of Knife:
Utility Knife: Well designed for slicing fruits and vegetables, cutting sandwiches, or chopping smaller foods. Ideal tool for food prep and general kitchen tasks.
Dimension – Blade : 12.5cm, Handle : 11cm
Santoku Knife: One of the most popular knives among professional and home chefs due to its functional versatility. Used for a variety of cooking tasks, such as cutting, chopping, mincing, dicing, and slicing.
Dimension – Blade: 20cm, Handle: 12.5cm
Cleaver Knife: Known as a ‘butcher’s knife, is a thick and heavy-set knife with a sharply beveled edge. Ideal for splitting meat from the bone, cutting larger and thicker vegetables, such as melons and squash, and as a smaller cleaver for quickly dicing vegetables and fruits.
Dimension: Blade: 18cm, Handle: 12.5cm
Sharpness – High level of sharpness that makes your cutting more easily and smoothly.
Corrosion resistance – Made of high-quality stainless steel, wear-resistance, and not easy to rust. Provides enough toughness for its purpose.
Ergonomic Handle Design – The blade of the knife is integrated with a soft and comfortable handle, fit perfectly in hand to ensure comfort during cutting and creating perfect stability.
Durable – Strong and durable for perfect stability and control.
Easy to carry – Lightweight and easy to hold. Maximize control during cutting, slicing, chopping, etc. Easy to clean.
Food Grade Material – Durable and safe for food contact. High resistance to food oxidation and keep the original taste of foods.
Use and Care:
- Avoid any direct contact with the edge.
- Do not leave the knife near the fire.
- Clean with warm soapy water with a soft sponge after each use. Rinse it well and dry it thoroughly with a soft cloth. Avoid using any harsh cleaning detergent and a rough sponge.
- Hand wash is recommended to keep the knife’s lifespan. Keep it in a dry place.
- Do not cut any frozen foods. It may chip off the blade.
- Recommend to sharpen your knife after 2-3 months uses to keep the blade in sharp condition.
- Never scratch the coated blade with a hard thing. It will scratch off the coating.