Product Weight (Body + Glass Lid):
Hybrid 18cm SUS304 Saucepan : 1.25 kg
Hybrid 24cm SUS304 Casserole : 2.2 kg
Hybrid 24cm SUS304 Honeycomb Frying pan : 1.45 kg
Hybrid 32cm SUS304 Honeycomb Stirfry Wok : 2.45 kg
Product Height (Without Lid):
Hybrid 18cm SUS304 Saucepan : 11cm
Hybrid 24cm SUS304 Casserole : 15.5cm
Hybrid 24cm SUS304 Honeycomb Frying pan : 5cm
Hybrid 32cm SUS304 Honeycomb Stirfry Wok : 15cm
Product Volume :
Hybrid 18cm SUS304 Saucepan : 1.5 Liter
Hybrid 24cm SUS304 Casserole : 4 Liter
Hybrid 24cm SUS304 Honeycomb Frying pan : 2 Liter
Hybrid 32cm SUS304 Honeycomb Stirfry Wok : 5 Liter
Material : 304 Stainless Steel (SUS304)
****ONLY Hybrid 24cm SUS304 Frying Pan and Hybrid 32cm SUS304 Stirfry Wok have honeycomb surface.
PRODUCT FEATURES :
1) Hybrid Honeycomb Technology
High-precision micro-engraving technology of stainless steel 24cm frying pan and 32cm Stirfry Wok increases the area of the steel mesh to 99%, which is more flexible than traditional cookware. The engraving area is larger and the surface of the cookware is fully covered by honeycomb stainless steel structure, which greatly improves non-stick performance and boosting the searing power.
2) Scratch Resistant and Metal Utensil Safe
Newly improved design with the combination of stainless steel honeycomb texture surface. Protects the underlying non-stick coating, creating a surface that is scratch resistance, stain resistance and metal utensil safe (use a metal spatula or spoon with rounded edges).
3) Even Heat Distribution & Energy Saving
The body is constructed using several layers which allow heat surround technology provides a rapidly heating up and distributes heat energy evenly along the bottom and sides wall of the cookware during cooking. Which means you don’t need to cook at the maximum temperature, just using MEDIUM to LOW temperatures are sufficient for most meals, including fried foods. It helps saving energy and cooking
time as more heat is retained.
4) Durable and Long-lasting
304 Stainless Steel (SUS304) is an alloy highly resistant to physical phenomena. The hard and non-porous material makes it satisfyingly durable, which gives a crack proof, leak proof, and spatter evidence to the cookware. Can be maintained in good quality for a long period of time. Corrosion Resistant and non-distorting base.
5) Environment-friendly Product & PFOA Free
High quality PFOA free interior coating, high heat tolerance, allowing for perfect searing, sauteing & frying. It also repels water and oil, allowing for quick and easy clean up after cooking. (Recommend heating up the honeycomb cookware with cooking oil to the appropriate temperature to make it semi-non-stick)
6) Easy to Cook and Clean
Hybrid Honeycomb non-stick frying pan and stirfry wok are so easy to release food and easy to clean. Dishwashers safe.
7) Heat Resistant Ergonomic Handle
The heat-insulated handles provide a comfortable grip while you are cooking. The rivet is used to fix the handle, which is firm and not easy to fall off. Easy to carry.
8) Cool Touch Silicone Handle Grip
Secured with a riveted brushed stainless-steel long handle to ensure a safe grip while providing a comfortable silicone grip
and cool touch handle when cooking on the stovetop.
9) Suitable to use on All Cooking Stovetops
Works on all cook stove tops, include induction, gas, electric, halogen, glass, and ceramic. The high-quality stainless steels and the aluminium core make it dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 500°F.
USE & CARE :
BEFORE FIRST USE :
1) Clean the wok with warm soapy water.
2) Fill the wok with water, boil it and discard it.
3) Wipe it with napkin or cleaning cloth dipped in cooking oil.
4) Heat the wok over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes.
5) Wait for the wok to cool down and clean with water.
6) Can repeat the above steps 2-3 times.
DURING USE :
1) To extend the lifespan of the wok, do not allow the wok to burn empty for a long time.
2) Always use low to medium heat during cooking. Start cooking at lower temperatures and increase the temperature if need be.
3) Wooden / silicone spatula is recommended to use during cooking.
AFTER USE :
1) Wipe the wok with a clean cloth. If there is a small amount of food sticking to the wok, soak it in warm water for 10-15 minutes followed by a scrub with a more abrasive sponge.
2) After each use, clean the wok and dry it to keep the inside clean. Recommended to use natural / soft sponge to clean the wok after each use if do not have any tougher stains.